Serve Stir-Fried Rice with these irresistible ribs and wash it all down with cold Chinese beer.
Cook Time: 1 hours 5 minutes
Total Time: 1 hours 5 minutes
- 4 pounds country-style spareribs, cut into individual ribs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Szechuan Salt-Pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons oriental sesame oil
- 3/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 3/4 cup plum sauce
- Fresh cilantro sprigs
Preheat oven to 350°F. Uncover ribs and roast 45 minutes, turning once and basting occasionally with drippings.
Combine hoisin and plum sauce. Brush liberally over ribs, covering all sides and using all of glaze. Continue roasting until ribs are tender and glazed, about 20 minutes longer. Transfer ribs to platter. Garnish with cilantro and serve.